5 causes of damage to glass
5 causes of glass damage:
- Hard objects – Typical damage is caused by hard objects, such as plant or tool boxes being left on glass prior to installation
- Construction work – damage by tools, ladders or scaffolding during construction
- Removing items from glass – Regularly, problems occur when the brick dust, labels or paint is being removed from glass or mirrored surfaces
- Fogging – often caused by decorators getting careless with the sandpaper when preparing wooden frames
- Deep scratches – often caused by claw hammers and chisels.
If you have a surface that gets damaged, remember the ‘F’ Words, Fine Finishers.
Comments are closed.