Please follow our simple after-care tips to keep your repair in good condition.
- Your newly repaired surface or appliance will need a curing period of 24 hours, during which time it must not be used.
- Once the 24 hour period is over, you can continue to use it as normal.
Cleaning a repaired surface
- Your surface or appliance must not be cleaned for at least 24 hours following completion of the repairs.
- Abrasive cleaning products and solvent or ammonia based products must not be used as they can damage the repair.
- A clean damp cloth and mild detergents should be used when cleaning the surface.
The key to maintaining your repair for as long as possible is to follow a regular, gentle, cleaning routine.
Our Finishers will advise you in more detail on the correct care and cleaning process for your repair, on completion of the job.