Royal Navy calls in Plastic Surgeon
At times having to contend with high winds and driving rain, two of Plastic Surgeon’s most experienced Finishers completed a challenging cosmetic repair contract at the Royal Navy’s shore base, HMS Excellent. The contract included repairs to exterior metallic cladding panels.
Read Plastic Surgeon’s metal cladding repair case study here.
Plastic Surgeon can restore almost any damaged interior or exterior surface in commercial or residential buildings. Thanks to specialist training the company’s finishers are expert in repairing and fine finishing practically any material including;
- Plastic and GRP repair
- Wood and veneer repairs
- Stone repair, brickwork repairs
- Ceramic repairs and enamel restoration
- Glass repair and glazing repairs
- Metallic and foil coated item repairs
- UPVC repairs and PVC window repairs
- Bath repair and shower tray repairs
Comments are closed.