Tips on taking photos of your damage
To help us respond as quickly and accurately as possible to your repair request, it is recommended that you send us photos of the damage and surrounding area.
Top tips for taking photos of your damage.
- Lay a ruler next to the damage so we can see how big or deep it is.
- If you don’t have a ruler, place an everyday object next to the damage e.g. pen, coin or key.
- Take a wide angle photo of the area surrounding the damage so we can see if there are any obstacles that might complicate the repair.
- Take close ups of the damage from a few different angles.
- Try to focus your phone or camera on the damage.
The knowledge bank is being constantly updated with new items. If you cannot find what you are looking for today, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Our services are used by a diverse range of organisations throughout the UK, who all recognise the cost and time saving benefits of repairing over replacing.
We repair everything from scratched shower trays and chipped worktops to damaged sinks and baths. Read FAQs and use our ‘Interactive Repair Map’.