Titanic repair project meets launch date
The 100th anniversary of Titanic’s sinking on its maiden voyage has created such a surge in interest regarding the doomed vessel, a new museum has been opened close to the spot from where she set sail.
As with so many building projects there was a role for Plastic Surgeon to play in ensuring everything appeared pristine ready for the grand opening.
Read the Titanic repair case study.
Plastic Surgeon can restore almost any damaged interior or exterior surface in commercial or residential buildings. Thanks to specialist training the company’s finishers are expert in repairing and fine finishing practically any material including;
- Plastic and GRP repair
- Wood and veneer repairs
- Stone repair, brickwork repairs
- Ceramic repairs and enamel restoration
- Glass repair and glazing repairs
- Metallic and foil coated item repairs
- UPVC repairs and PVC window repairs
- Bath repair and shower tray repairs
Comments are closed.