Location: Bovey Tracey, Devon
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Full time 08:30-17:00, Monday to Friday and 08:00-12:00 Saturday for one per calendar month
Assist our growing customer service team to manage business enquiries and process customer orders.
- Be the first point of contact for customer enquiries and orders predominantly with existing customer base.
- Excellent telephone manner to be able to deal will all levels of customers.
- Respond to all customer enquiries received by telephone, email, post or website in a timely fashion.
- Be helpful and develop a professional but friendly service.
- Be organised, focused and reliable.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships during every contact to increase customer loyalty and retain business levels.
- Achieving individual targets.
- Work effectively with other departments and 3rd parties.
- Awareness of workflow priorities and adjust own work priorities accordingly to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Maximise all sales and retention opportunities and ensure customers are fully aware of the services we offer.
- Set up and maintain accurate customer accounts, customer sites and contacts.
- Capture up to date information and input accurately on computer database systems.
- Record and maintain order procedures as agreed with customer profiles.
- Recognise issues, using your own initiative to establish when these must be passed to the Customer Service Manager, Field Sales, Credit Control or Operations Managers.
- Checking paperwork for correct pricing etc. Where appropriate, sign and return documentation.
- Follow all company procedures and rules as laid down in the contract of employment and company handbook.
- Any other duty requested.
Qualifications and skills
- Quick and accurate keyboard skills above average KDPH and experience of using databases.
- Excellent communication, listening and questioning skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications is essential in this role.
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with emotional, difficult or distressed people.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Full training on purpose built IT systems and Plastic Surgeon procedures will be given to the successful candidate.
For more information please contact us on 01626 837761 or email a CV and covering letter to our recruitment administrator Oksana at email@example.com.