Due to the rapid growth of our homeowner division we’re now looking to grow the team at our headquarters in beautiful Bovey Tracey. It’s a great time to join the business and you will work closely with the Sales Account Manager to grow a new division within an already established and well respected company.
- Responding promptly to enquiries from the website and social media posts.
- Provide quotations and answer queries in order to secure the sale.
- Deal with the whole process from quotation to completion of work.
- In this role you will be multi-tasking, using a high degree of accuracy and working together within a team.
- Logging calls and using a CRM system to process orders.
- A background within a call centre / telesales environment or advertising sales.
- Experience of making outbound calls, order processing and speaking to a wide variety of customers
- Experience of using a database system, strong keyboard skills and the ability to multi-task!
- Sales focused and commercially minded.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and listening skills
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic and team focused.
- Excellent training
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday – Friday + 1 x Saturday morning per month
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 per annum
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com