To help us respond as quickly and accurately as possible to your repair request, it is recommended that you send us photos of the damage and surrounding area.
Top tips for taking photos of your damage.
- Lay a ruler next to the damage so we can see how big or deep it is.
- If you don’t have a ruler, place an everyday object next to the damage e.g. pen, coin or key.
- Take a wide angle photo of the area surrounding the damage so we can see if there are any obstacles that might complicate the repair.
- Take close ups of the damage from a few different angles.
- Try to focus your phone or camera on the damage.