We want to use our specialist repair and restoration skills to restore a local landmark in your community, from damaged public art installations to graffitied statues, we’re here to help.
How does it work?
1. Nominate your community landmark, building, project or statue by clicking the button below.
2. We’ll then shortlist the best projects for a public vote and restore the project that gets the most public votes.
3. Get involved and nominate your project today.
Examples of projects we can support
Our repair and restoration capabilities are vast, with finishers able to carefully repair and rejuvenate almost any hard service. The options are endless but examples of where we can help include:
- Remove graffiti or other vandalism to exterior stone or brick work
- Repair scratches or cracks to shop fronts
- Respray stained or damaged stone work
- Repair interior items damaged during a burglary, such as doors or flooring
- Repair and respray damaged public artwork or displays
In recent years we have restored a statue of Stan Laurel in North Shields and repaired damaged rhino sculptures from the Great Big Rhinos trail in Devon.
Nomination guidelines and rules
- Plastic Surgeon can repair chips, scratches, stains or other damage to any hard surface or material, please bare this in mind when submitting your nomination. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominated projects will be shortlisted by Plastic Surgeon and the winning project will be selected by a public vote.
- The winning project will be repaired completely free of charge
- Nominations must be made by Friday 28th September.
- Shortlisted entries will be announced shortly after this date and the public vote launched