Location: Bovey Tracey, Devon
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Part time – 8:45 to 12:45 (20 hours per week)
To provide timely and accurate supply of necessary equipment and consumables to all Group divisions, enabling them to provide an excellence of service to their customers.
- Ensure all movements of stock are correctly actioned on Sage
- Accurate and timely handling of all aspects of Finisher consumable ordering, picking, packing and dispatch
- Update products daily to on-line ordering system
- Download orders from on-line ordering system
- Complete PAT testing on all equipment sent out and record on Focus
- Preparation of kits for Cruise, New starts and additional kits
- Completion of monthly stock checks
- Assist with decanting of PS products
- Log all returned equipment and consumables from Leavers/Cruises/OM’s etc.
- Observe H&S regulations at all times using relevant equipment and PPE, ensuring working environment is kept clean & tidy at all times.
- Any other duty requested
For more information please contact us on 01626 837761 or email a CV and covering letter to our recruitment administrator Oksana at email@example.com. Closing 11th January 2018.