Our growing homeowner team is on the look out for a talented account executive to join the team.
To follow up on warm leads and enquiries from the general public with the aim of converting them into new business sales, helping to continually grow the homeowner section of the business.
You will be working in an open plan office, working as a key member of the customer services team.
- Process and convert leads and enquiries into new business
- Follow up with all customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner in line with KPI’s
- Effectively communicating with customers via telephone, email, the company website and social media
- Quoting customers with lead time and costings of jobs
- Taking payments when required
- Working on a bespoke company CRM
- Consistently working towards, and achieving, sales and conversion targets in line with KPI’s
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm and professional when dealing with difficult situations or problems
- Able to build rapport and relationships with customers
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Must possess attention to detail skills
- A proven experience of excellent sales conversions, with the ability to work to targets
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Experience within a similar job role making outbound calls
- Education to GCSE level or equivalent, or above
- Competitive salary, increasing after a successful 6 month probation period
- Working hours are Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00, plus 1 Saturday morning a month, 8.00am-12.00pm.
- Permanent contract with a successful and growing company
- 21 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- Full on the job training provided
To apply for the role, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com