5 common causes of damage to ceramic tiles, that you can take steps to avoid.
Ceramic – Top 5 ‘watch out’
- Dropping heavy objects – Such as tools can cause chips to sinks, tiles, baths etc.
- Collision – Ceramic sinks and surfaces are vulnerable to chips when moving objects such as furniture around.
- Discolouration and staining – Wear and tear, dyes, cleaning agents can all cause stains.
- Fitting – Cracks and chips can occur when fitting new ceramic items.
- Removing shelves etc – Unsightly screw holes are often left when fittings are removed.
If you do have a ceramic surface that gets damaged, just remember the ‘F’ words, Fine Finishers.