Lisa J-W – Feb 2020
Whether domestic or commercial, we can repair all types of cladding to any building.
So if you’ve got cracks, chips, dents or staining on wood, composite or metal cladding or powder coated panelling, our finishers can successfully treat it.
We’ll repair and fill the damaged area, before carefully respraying and colour-matching the finish to ensure it matches the rest of the cladding perfectly.
For a quick estimate, simply fill in our estimate form and we'll get back to you very soon.
Before & After
Drag left/right to reveal the before & after images
How we work
- Our quick estimates have no hidden fees Simply send us a few details about your damaged cladding and we’ll send you a no-obligation estimate with the price to get things sorted. We don’t charge for call outs and don’t hide additional fees.
- Your repair can be booked at a time to suit you We’re here when you need us, so select the best time for you, and if you need to change your appointment, that’s not a problem. We do ask that you give us 48 hours notice though.
- We’ll keep you updated at every step You’ll receive full details about who’ll be attending your appointment the night before, plus a notification on the day to let you know we’re on our way.
- Our highly skilled finishers use professional-grade materials On arrival we’ll fully review the damage to your cladding. We’ll start by carefully restoring the area before hand-mixing the colour and texture to make things look great again.
- You can relax with our Repair Guarantee All our repairs come with a 12 month guarantee so you can sit back and enjoy your newly restored cladding with complete peace of mind.
Save money, save time
Replacing wall cladding is a big, lengthy job, but damaged areas don’t need full replacement. We’ll repair the damage and blend the repairs into the existing cladding, leaving a brand new look at a fraction of the price.
No waiting around
With 200 finishers covering the whole of the UK, we can get someone out to you in days. What’s more, we’ll give you a one hour window for the appointment so you don't have to wait in all day.
Quality every time
We’re proud of the quality of our materials and our workmanship. All our finishers are employed in-house, receive up to date training and use the best materials for the job.
Awards & Accreditations
As the UK’s largest repair and restoration specialist we pride ourselves on being at the top of our game.
Awards & Accreditations