We’re delighted you’ve chosen to apply for a job with us. Before you get started here’s a short run down of what happens and a few important points to note.
Your application will be forwarded to the HR Dept for review.
Please ensure you add email@example.com to your email safe list.
How it works
- If successful your application will be added to our recruitment pipeline.
- The pipeline is reviewed regularly and regional areas selected for interview.
- Interviews will be carried out local to your area.
- Interview invites will be emailed to you, so please ensure you have added firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe list.
- If you’re successful at the face to face interview you’ll be asked to attend site for a taster hour or two.
- If the site visit goes well you may be offered a job for an immediate start or your details kept on file for a start date later in the year.
Good luck with your application.